- You may make legitimate spoken or written commentary about Dekair that you know is not false.
- You may not falsely imply that you're employed by Dekair or improperly suggest an affiliation or sponsorship by Dekair or that the information comes from or represents the views or opinions of Dekair or an Dekair employee.
Business Cards, Promotional Items, and Advertisements:
- You may not make a business card, promotional item, or advertisement that uses the Dekair Marks, stylisations, or colours so that it will likely confuse the public as to your relationship with Dekair, if any. Please do not use the Dekair logo on your business cards.
Websites, Blogs, and Social Network Profiles:
- Always make it clear both visually and in text that your site is run by you and is not run by Dekair.
- You may not use the Dekair Marks (for example, the Dekair logo) or a confusingly similar mark on a site that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
Using the Dekair Marks in a product unless we’ve given you our permission in writing. To apply for a license to use an Dekair Mark in connection with a product you need to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org providing us the next information:
- Your contact information: Shop information, your full name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Information about the Dekair Marks you want to use: What specific Dekair Mark do you want to use? Do you want to use the Dekair name, the rectangle logo, another Dekair Mark?
- Information about the items: What will you make? How will you make the items? How will you use the Dekair Marks?
- Information about the quantity: How many of the items will you make each year? (This can be an estimate but we need a number).
- Information about selling the items: Where will you sell the items?
- Image of the product.
- Any other relevant information.
- Please name your event to clearly indicate who is hosting the event. This will help avoid missed communications while ensuring you get proper credit for your hard work.
- If you want Dekair to sponsor or endorse an event, please contact Dekair in advance to request a written license and authorisation.
- You may not use the word "Dekair" or a confusingly similar mark in the name of your business, LLC or not-for-profit organisation.
- Without permission, please do not use the word "Dekair" in your Dekair name or last name.