A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination of those items) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The word "Dekair" and other Dekair graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names (together, the "Dekair Marks") are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Dekair, in Spain. and/or other countries.
Why must Dekair protect the Dekair Marks? Dekair must be to able assure Internet users and others that only the services offered, sponsored, or endorsed by Dekair actually bear the Dekair Marks. Trademark law requires that we not only protect against improper use of the Dekair Marks, but also protect against the use of confusingly similar marks.:
Using the Dekair Marks
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Spread the Seeds Program and may not receive commissions, in Dekair’s sole discretion:
We support and encourage using the Dekair Marks in the following ways:
- Make fair use of Dekair’s Marks. Dekair supports free speech and you do not need permission to make legitimate commentary about Dekair, the company, or Dekair’s services.
- Distinguish the Dekair Marks from surrounding text by, for example, capitalizing the first letter of the Dekair Marks.
- Spell the Dekair Marks properly.
We do not permit the following uses of the Dekair Marks:
- Incorporating the Dekair Marks or a confusingly similar mark into, for example, the name of your business, organization, non-profit organization, event, or trademark.
- Removing, altering, distorting or modifying the Dekair Marks, including adding other terms to the Dekair Marks to create new words.
- Using the Dekair Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that falsely implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Dekair or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest information comes from, or represents the views or opinions of Dekair.
- Using any trademarks, service marks, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to the Dekair Marks or the look and feel of the Dekair website.
- Using the Dekair Marks in any way or on any website that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
- Using the Dekair Marks in a manner that is in Dekair’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Dekair.
- Using the Dekair Marks in a product unless we’ve given you our permission in writing. To apply for a license to use an Dekair Mark in connection with a product you need to contact us to email@example.com providing us the next information:
- Your contact information: Shop information, your full name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Information about the Dekair Marks you want to use: What specific Dekair Mark do you want to use? Do you want to use the Dekair name, the rectangle logo, another Dekair Mark?
- Information about the items: What will you make? How will you make the items? How will you use the Dekair Marks?
- Information about the quantity: How many of the items will you make each year? (This can be an estimate but we need a number).
- Information about selling the items: Where will you sell the items?
- Image of the product.
- Any other relevant information.