1. Information Dekair Will Send You
Dekair will sometimes need to send you important messages about your use of Dekair’s website or other services (collectively, our "Services"). This policy covers all of those messages, including the terms, policies and user agreements applicable to your use of the Services, transaction information, privacy disclosures, tax statements and other legal documents that will be provided to you electronically (collectively, the "Electronic Communications").
2. Communications Will Be Sent Electronically
Under this policy, you give your consent for Dekair to provide you with the Electronic Communications (including all legal terms and legally-required disclosures) electronically. You also agree that your agreement with electronic terms and disclosures has the same legal effect as if you had signed an agreement on paper. For example, if you click a button on Dekair’s website electronically, and language appearing next to the button informs you that you will agree to certain terms by clicking the button, then your click of the button will have the same legal effect as signing an agreement on paper.
3. Delivery of Information
Dekair may provide you with Electronic Communications (a) by emailing them to you at the email address listed in your Dekair account, (b) by posting them on the Dekair website, or (c) by making them available via a website designated in an email notice to you.
4. Technical Requirements to Receive Electronic Communications
In order to receive Electronic Communications, you must have the following:
- A computer or mobile device;
- A connection to the Internet;
- An internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption, with cookies enabled;
- An active email address; and
- Sufficient electronic storage space on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit and/or an installed printer to print disclosures.
5. Withdrawing Consent for Electronic Communications
You may withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications at any time by adjusting your notification options in your Profile Account
6. Updating Your Contact Information
To ensure that you receive Electronic Communications, you should make sure that the contact information in your Dekair account is accurate. Dekair is not responsible for your failure to receive Electronic Communications if you failed to update your contact information.