1. Eligibility and Enrollment in Spread the Seeds Program
Prospective affiliates must sign up and enroll into the program in order to gain access to the Spread the Seeds Program, it is free and instantaneous.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Spread the Seeds Program:
- "Cash-back" or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links)
- Price comparison sites
- Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements)
- Sites using "pop-ups" or "pop-unders" (websites that launch "pop-up" or hidden windows on users’ browsers)
- Sites that violate Dekair's Trademark Policy
- Sites that exist solely to promote Dekair items
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters
Participation in the Spread the Seeds Program may be limited to Affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Our team reserves the right to banned any Affiliate from the Spread the Seeds Program for any reason.
Prospective affiliates must enroll through the Spread the Seeds Program platform. Affiliates may leave the Spread The Seeds Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dekair reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Spread the Seeds Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an Affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission are the 10 percent of revenue.
Qualifying sales are sales made on Dekair’s website (https://www.dekair.com/en/) by users that arrived on the Dekair site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an "Affiliate Link"). Affiliate links, including URLs and banners or other creative assets, can be found on the Spread the Seeds Program platform. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode Affiliate Links into their sites, so that any updates to creative assets take immediate effect.
The Spread the Seeds Program uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales. The cookies are valid for thirty (30) days (the "Cookie Period"). Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during the Cookie Period. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the sale was made within thirty days of the user clicking the Affiliate Link, as long as the Affiliate was the last referrer. If a user clicks multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission. If the user’s last click prior to making the purchase was a paid channel, such as Google PPC, the purchase will not be a qualifying sale and an Affiliate will not receive a commission. Cookie is removed when a qualifying sale is made.
Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate (10 percent) and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are canceled or returned.
Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Dekair reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Spread the Seeds Program and may not receive commissions, in Dekair’s sole discretion:
Dekair maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term "Dekair".
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term "Dekair".
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term "Dekair".
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Dekair’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs.
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Dekair, this includes using the Dekair website as a display URL.
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Dekair name (including misspells and variations) as a sub-domain or sub-folder.
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Dekair disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Dekair harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.